Private MultiCultural Vancouver Vegan Food Tour
We will be going to various different restaurants to check out the best vegan cuisine Vancouver has to offer. You will get to taste Middle Eastern/ Canadian, Italian, Vietnamese, Mexican, Indian, and Japanese food on this tour.
Come on an empty stomach, because you don't want to miss these amazing feasts!
A Typical Tour looks like:
1. You start with having a refreshing juice at "The Juice Track", to start your healthy and delicious day.
2. On Weekends, you can go to one of the top 50 vegan restaurants in the world, "The Acorn" and try some amazing vegan food. We recommend the Staple Kale Caesar.
2. On weekdays, you can start at "The Arbor" where you can have some great vegan sandwiches and onion rings. We recommend the Southern Fried Artichoke Sandwich.
3. You can then eat some great middle eastern vegan food at the "ChickPea", we recommend their chickpea fries and latkes.
4. You can then go to taste some exotic Vietnamese Vegan food at "Ahn and Chi". We highly recommend their Om Bowl and Cari Chay.
5. You can then go to "Budgies Burritos" to have some of the greatest vegan Mexican food in Vancouver. Do try their JameDog.
6. You can then go to "East is East" to have some great Indian vegan food.
You can then finish your tour with some great vegan Ice Cream at "Friendly"